ABC Renews 'Celebrity Wife Swap' for Season 3
The series has been picked up for 13 more episodes.
ABC has renewed Celebrity Wife Swap.
The reality series has been greenlighted for a 13-episode third season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The most recent sophomore season featured the likes of Kate Gosselin, Bristol Palin, Melissa Rivers, Andy Dick, Kendra Wilkinson, Coolio and Alan Thicke. Celebrity Wife Swap exchanges wives with dramatically different lifestyles.
From Zodiak USA, Celebrity Wife Swap averaged a solid 1.8 rating among adults 18-to-49 and 5.4 million viewers during its most recent in-season run, benefiting from a modest DVR boost as well.
But the summer cycle has brought series-lows, with the Sunday night episodes recently bottoming out at just a 0.9 rating in the key demo -- tying an America's Funniest Home Videos repeat.
The renewal of Celebrity Wife Swap comes as the Wife Swap franchise has produced more than 120 episodes.
Michael O'Connell contributed to this report.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR