ABC Renews 'Celebrity Wife Swap' for Season 3
The series has been picked up for 13 more episodes.
ABC has renewed Celebrity Wife Swap.
The reality series has been greenlighted for a 13-episode third season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The most recent sophomore season featured the likes of Kate Gosselin, Bristol Palin, Melissa Rivers, Andy Dick, Kendra Wilkinson, Coolio and Alan Thicke. Celebrity Wife Swap exchanges wives with dramatically different lifestyles.
From Zodiak USA, Celebrity Wife Swap averaged a solid 1.8 rating among adults 18-to-49 and 5.4 million viewers during its most recent in-season run, benefiting from a modest DVR boost as well.
But the summer cycle has brought series-lows, with the Sunday night episodes recently bottoming out at just a 0.9 rating in the key demo -- tying an America's Funniest Home Videos repeat.
The renewal of Celebrity Wife Swap comes as the Wife Swap franchise has produced more than 120 episodes.
Michael O'Connell contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR