ABC Renews 'Happy Endings'
The series joins previously renewed comedies "Suburgatory," "Modern Family" and "The Middle" at the network.
ABC has renewed Happy Endings for a third season of 22 episodes.
The ensemble comedy received not one but two votes of confidence from ABC topper Paul Lee, when it scored the plum post-Modern Family time slot this season and landed an additional six-episode order in October.
The series starring Casey Wilson, Zach Knighton, Elisha Cuthbert, Damon Wayans Jr., Eliza Coupe and Adam Pally ranks as the network's No. 2 scripted comedy this season, with showrunner David Caspe telling THR that he was cautiously optimistic the critical darling would earn a third-season renewal. "I’m probably not freaking out as much as I should," he said after the mid-April season finale.
Happy Endings joins previously renewed comedies Modern Family, Suburgatory and The Middle at the network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR