ABC Renews 'Rookie Blue' for Fourth Season
The drama starring Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith ranks as the top series in 18-49 in its Thursday at 10 p.m. slot so far this summer.
ABC wants more Rookie Blue.
The summer drama starring Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith has gotten an early fourth-season renewal, ABC announced Tuesday.
The drama, a co-production from ICF Film Inc and Entertainment One, revolves around a group of five rookie cops -- now in their third year on the job -- as they navigate life on the beat.
Thus far this season, Rookie Blue is the No. 1 series among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic in its home on Thursdays at 10 p.m. and up 4 percent year-over-year in the period.
The series' May 24 return was up 5 percent vs. its second season premiere and scored its most-watched telecast since August. Season 4 is in development and will begin production in Toronto later this summer.
Tassie Cameron, Ilana Frank, David Wellington and John Morayniss serve as exec producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)