ABC Reschedules Bomb-Themed 'Castle' Episode
The episode originally set for April 22 will air one week later.
ABC is delaying a bomb-themed episode of Castle due to the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombings.
The episode originally scheduled to air April 22, "Still," will now air a week later on April 29 out of sensitivity to what happened earlier this week on the East Coast.
In the hour, NYPD Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) accidentally tripping the sensor on a bomb, leaving her unable to move or detonate it causing Ryan (Seamus Dever) and Esposito (Jon Huertas) to search for the bomber to disarm it.
Instead, the episode that was slated to air April 29, "The Squab and the Quill," will be moved up one week and broadcast in place of "Still."
Katic tweeted the news, first reported by TV Line, late Wednesday: "Yes. Out of respect. Please note that the chronology will b off."
On Monday, NBC opted to pre-empt a new episode of Revolution for extended coverage of the Boston Marathon tragedy with a primetime NBC News special in the 10 p.m. hour.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack