ABC Shuffles 'Body of Proof' Season 3 Premiere for State of the Union
The Dana Delany drama will now return Feb. 19 to accommodate President Obama's annual address.
Fans of Body of Proof will have to wait an extra week to see what changes the ABC drama has made as a part its third-season reboot.
The network announced Thursday that the previously announced return (Tuesday, Feb. 5) has been pushed back to accommodate the State of the Union address. That means the Dana Delany procedural will now resume on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 10 p.m.
Body of Proof's abbreviated third-season run joins the schedule in the wake of the Jan. 22 Private Practice series finale.
"We're looking at every episode. Even though there's a serialized component, we wanted to look at them as separate movies," executive producer Christopher Murphy recently said of Body of Proof's rejiggered format. "The stories are bigger, the stakes higher, it's more thrilling, it's more adventuresome."
In addition to the increased focus on law enforcement, Body of Proof also is adding new castmembers in Mark Valley and Elyes Gabel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR