'Actors Studio' Remix Reveals Stars Aren't as Unique as They Might Think (Video)
A catchy edit of the Bravo show's Proust Questionnaire segment shows a number of recurring motifs.
The Proust Questionnaire posed by James Lipton at the end of every Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio offers succinct personality profiles of some of the world's biggest stars. But edit them together, and you begin to see some recurring motifs.
In this remix, courtesy of ScreenWerks, words like "love," "yes," and "daddy" rank among the favorites of guests like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and Tom Hanks.
Least-favorite words? "Hate" is, well, hated, and "moist" pops up repeatedly -- Drew Barrymore, John Slattery and Jesse Tyler Ferguson all cringe at its mention.
Want to seduce Ricky Gervais or Mike Meyers? Then "creativity" is the key. But "arrogance" is a big turn-off for Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman and George Carlin. Consider yourselves warned.
"My children's voices" is a popular refrain among Julianne Moore, Pierce Brosnan and John Travolta for their favorite sound. (Let's see them say that after a long road trip.)
Perhaps most fascinating of all, Francis Ford Coppola and James Woods both share a mutual hatred of the sound of leaf-blowers.
Now you know.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)