Adam Pally Developing Comedy at NBC (Exclusive)
The comedy hails from "How I Met Your Mother" duo Dan Gregor and Doug Mand.
The Mindy Project star Adam Pally may be doing some work for NBC.
The Happy Endings alum is developing an untitled comedy for NBC, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera comedy hails from How I Met Your Mother writers Dan Gregor and Doug Mand and centers on two guys who strike it rich after developing a mobile application. Pally, Gregor and Mand will executive produce the 20th Century Fox Television comedy, which has received a script plus penalty commitment from the network. Pally, who is a series regular on Mindy this season, is not currently attached to star.
The project marks the latest collaboration for Mand and Gregor with Pally, who starred in the 2010 Funny or Die short Ghostbusters Return.
Pally, who played Max Blum for three seasons on ABC's fan favorite Happy Endings, started the season as a recurring player on Mindy before being upped to series regular. He's repped by CAA, 3 Arts and Del Shaw; Gregor and Mand are with CAA and Kaplan Perone.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game