Adam Scott and Rashida Jones Pitch Early Voting for Obama in New Ad (Video)
The "Parks and Recreation" pair have some totally chill ideas for the citizens of Iowa.
Now that they've helped guide Leslie Knope to Pawnee City Council, Rashida Jones and Adam Scott are taking on a race of equal importance: the presidential election.
The Parks and Recreation co-stars and real life pals both support President Obama, as is made clear by the elaborate decor set up behind them in this new campaign video. But while they clearly favor the current commander in chief, they aren't going partisan with their message; they just want the fine citizens of Iowa to vote early so that they can have election day wide open for fun.
The two really know how to party; Scott suggests rooftop water balloon fights and jamming to Huey Lewis and the News, while Jones is down with cracking some brewskies.
Thursday's season premiere of Parks will have an extra political flavor of its own, as Ben (Scott) and Leslie (Amy Poehler) spend time in Washington DC with some real-life politicians -- including last election's GOP nominee, John McCain.
Jones, for her part, has helped Obama throughout the year, at fundraisers and other public appearances.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Kristen Bell Stuns In Pink Gown With Thigh-High Slit At 'Veronica Mars' Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks Neon Skinny Jeans On 'American Idol' Set
- Khloe Kardashian Wows In Curve-Hugging Dress At Miami Dash Opening
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life -- So You Want to Be Famous? What You Need to Know About Celebrity
- Amazon Is Raising the Price of Amazon Prime
- Lars’s Real Girl: Charlotte Gainsbourg on Fame, Nymphomaniac, and Working With von Trier
- Edelstein on Le Week-End: Unbelievably Marvelous, in Light of Its Depressing Trajectory
- Ebiri: If Need for Speed Were a Silent Movie, It Would Be the Most Amazing Racing Movie Ever