Acapella, Adele Sings for First Time in 5 Months (Video)
The singer, who is up for six Grammy Awards on Sunday, sat down with Anderson Cooper for a "60 Minutes" interview to discuss her vocal chord surgery and recovery.
On the eve of her return to the stage via one of the music industry's largest platforms: the Grammy's, Adele gave fans a sneak peak of her now-recovered vocals.
Durning an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper for 60 Minutes, the British songstress belted out a few acapella verses of her smash hit, "Rolling In The Deep."
After five months of vocal rest and a surgery on her vocal cords in November, Adele proved she's back in singing form, with perfect pitch no less.
"It's funnym, she was singing acapella because she had really long nails on and she couldn't play the piano with her nails," Cooper said of his personal song session.
Nominated for six Grammy's for her sophomore album 21, the singer will perform on Sunday night's show.
The full 60 Minutes interview also airs Sunday at 7 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Watch her sing below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR