Adriana Lima to Guest on 'The Crazy Ones'
The model will appear in a fashion-focused outing of the CBS comedy in November.
The Crazy Ones is getting fashionable. The freshman CBS comedy, recently picked up for a full season, has tapped model Adriana Lima for an upcoming episode.
It's something of a first for Lima, who thus far only has a 2001 short to her acting credit. She'll join Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar and company in the Dec. 5 outing, "Models Love Magic."
The Crazy Ones has been piling on the guest stars since its recent premiere. Ashley Tisdale, Brad Garrett and Josh Groban recently booked roles -- and the pilot featured a cameo from singer Kelly Clarkson.
The appearance also marks Lima's second CBS cameo this fall. The model will also appear in the network's annual telecast of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show -- which will air on Dec. 10.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR