A&E Announces 'Gene Simmons: Family Jewels' Return Date
The Gene Simmons reality series was originally set to return Sept. 6.
A&E has set the return of reality series, Gene Simmons: Family Jewels.
It will return on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 9 p.m. after the network originally set to return on Tuesday, Sept. 6 at 10 p.m.
When the series returns, the action will pick up right where last season left off, with viewers finding out whether or not Shannon accepts the Kiss band member's long-awaited marriage proposal in the one-hour premiere.
Last season's finale cliffhanger set record ratings for the series, drawing 3 million total viewers -- easily making it the most-watched telecast in franchise history.
ThinkFactory Media produces the series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws