A&E Sets Premiere Date for 'Be the Boss' Competition Series
From the producers behind CBS' "Undercover Boss," the new series will launch Dec. 2.
A&E has set a premiere date for Be the Boss, which pits employees against each other in the workplace.
From the creators of CBS' Undercover Boss, two employees from a franchise-based company will battle each other for the opportunity to become the owner of the franchise. Be the Boss is set to launch Sunday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m.
Each episode will have the CEO of the company bringing in two low-level employees deserving of promotions to visit company headquarters and put them through a series of challenges to test their ability in successfully serving in a senior management role. The winner will get their own franchise, while the runner-up will receive a promotion.
Companies featured in the series will include Auntie Annie's Signal 88 Security, Molly Maid, Jazzercise and The Melting Pot. The series premiere will feature an ex-beauty queen and a country-singing Marine battling for a promotion at Complete Nutrition.
Be the Boss is produced by Studio Lambert. Executive producers are Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman, Aaron Saidman, Brien Meagher, Phil Lott, Elaine Frontain Bryant, Drew Tappon, Nicole Reed and Tom Moody
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR