A&E Sets Premiere Date for 'Be the Boss' Competition Series
From the producers behind CBS' "Undercover Boss," the new series will launch Dec. 2.
A&E has set a premiere date for Be the Boss, which pits employees against each other in the workplace.
From the creators of CBS' Undercover Boss, two employees from a franchise-based company will battle each other for the opportunity to become the owner of the franchise. Be the Boss is set to launch Sunday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m.
Each episode will have the CEO of the company bringing in two low-level employees deserving of promotions to visit company headquarters and put them through a series of challenges to test their ability in successfully serving in a senior management role. The winner will get their own franchise, while the runner-up will receive a promotion.
Companies featured in the series will include Auntie Annie's Signal 88 Security, Molly Maid, Jazzercise and The Melting Pot. The series premiere will feature an ex-beauty queen and a country-singing Marine battling for a promotion at Complete Nutrition.
Be the Boss is produced by Studio Lambert. Executive producers are Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman, Aaron Saidman, Brien Meagher, Phil Lott, Elaine Frontain Bryant, Drew Tappon, Nicole Reed and Tom Moody
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)