Al Franken Enlists Conan O'Brien for Fundraising Help
The Senator is holding a raffle with a prize of brunch with the "Conan" host at his Los Angeles home.
Looking to bolster his campaign coffers, Sen. Al Franken has recruited Conan O'Brien for brunch on April 7.
Contributors who donate to the congressman will be entered into a raffle that offers a prize of "the best brunch in the world" -- featuring Franken and the late night host at his home in Los Angeles.
The Minnesota Democrat encouraged participation in an email to supporters entitled "Brunch with me and Conan?"
"Imagine how much fun it would be to hang out at Conan’s house," Franken wrote. "Imagine how jealous your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend/boss/parents/neighbors/cousins will be."
O'Brien has previously helped raise funds for the former Saturday Night Live writer turned Senator. In 2010, the Conan host appeared at a Minneapolis event benefiting Franken's political action committee.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR