'Alaskan Steel Men' Sneak Peek: Major Crack Causes a Major Alarm (Exclusive Video)
The Discovery Channel series airs its finale Sunday.
The welders of Discovery Channel's Alaskan Steel Men face some dangerous situations in Sunday's back-to-back episodes.
The series follows a group of extreme metal welders who go into the harsh environment of Kodiak, Alaska, and take on some of the most dangerous jobs around.
As seen in this clip, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, master welder Dennis Butts and his team must make an emergency trip by plane to repair a crack in the hull of the Marcy J before the engine room completely floods.
Meanwhile, Kodiak’s only hydro-electric plant has an emergency shutdown that could cause a major blackout in the middle of the Alaskan winter.
The episode airs at 9 p.m. Sunday, followed by the season finale at 10 p.m., in which Butts and his team find themselves caught in a series of crises, including a repair on a barge off the coast of Anchorage that goes terribly wrong.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR