'All-American Muslim' Opens Solid for TLC
The series opener drew 1.7 million viewers at 10 p.m. on Sunday night.
America couldn't get enough of TLC's All-American Muslim.
Sunday night's series opener for the network's latest docu-series scored, averaging 1.7 million viewers at 10 p.m. Among ad-supported cable nets, All-American Muslim drew a 1.5 rating in women 18-49 and a 1.8 rating in women 18-34, making it the No. 2 show in its time period.
The episode, "How to Marry a Muslim," boosted TLC to post its highest Sunday primetime performance in more than a year in women 18-34.
Last night's premiere saw Jeff, an Irish Catholic who faces a tough choice when he decides to marry his Muslim girlfriend Shadia. Event planner Nina, with plans to open a nightclub in the area, was the talk of her town.
All-American Muslim airs Sundays at 10 p.m.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)