'All-American Muslim' Opens Solid for TLC
The series opener drew 1.7 million viewers at 10 p.m. on Sunday night.
America couldn't get enough of TLC's All-American Muslim.
Sunday night's series opener for the network's latest docu-series scored, averaging 1.7 million viewers at 10 p.m. Among ad-supported cable nets, All-American Muslim drew a 1.5 rating in women 18-49 and a 1.8 rating in women 18-34, making it the No. 2 show in its time period.
The episode, "How to Marry a Muslim," boosted TLC to post its highest Sunday primetime performance in more than a year in women 18-34.
Last night's premiere saw Jeff, an Irish Catholic who faces a tough choice when he decides to marry his Muslim girlfriend Shadia. Event planner Nina, with plans to open a nightclub in the area, was the talk of her town.
All-American Muslim airs Sundays at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR