'All My Children' to Air Final Episode on Sept. 23
ABC has scheduled the final airdate for one of its two canceled soaps.
All My Children, which was given the axe along with One Life to Live earlier this year, wll broadcast its final episode on Friday, Sept. 23, the network announced Thursday.
Many actors who got their starts on the long-running daytime soap have signed on to return to Pine Valley, including Josh Duhamel, Eva La Rue, Thorsten Kaye, Carol Burnett, Kate Collins, Jennifer Bassey, Melissa Claire Egan and Leven Rambin. Others returning to the hourlong have yet to be announced.
According to ABC, "the final episodes will celebrate the stories of the familities that fans have grown to know and love over the years."
One Life to Live is expected to air its final episode in January 2012. A specific date has not yet been announced.
Lifestyle series The Chew will debut Monday, Sept. 26 at 1 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10