'All My Children' Books John O'Hurley for Guest Role
He will play Kit Sterling, a producer who approaches Erica Kane to make a film from the book she just wrote.
All My Children will welcome John O'Hurley for several episodes this fall.
O'Hurley will play Kit Sterling, a producer who approaches Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) to make a film from the book she has just written. His first episode on the ABC soap is Monday, Sept. 12.
Known for his role as J. Peterman on Seinfeld, O'Hurley is no stranger to daytime television, having played twins on Loving and Greg Bennett on General Hospital.
ABC canceled All My Children and One Life to Live earlier this year, with the final episode of the former set for Friday, Sept. 23.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game