'All My Children' Farewell Honored With Notable Alumni of ABC's Daytime Drama (Photos)
The long-running soap helped launch the career of several Hollywood actors, including Josh Duhamel and Academy Award Winner Melissa Leo.
After 41 years on the air, the beloved ABC soap opera All My Children signed off on Friday, Sept. 23. As the actors say their final goodbyes, The Hollywood Reporter takes a look back at some of the series’ most famous alumni.
The show is where Susan Lucci (as Erica Kane) grew to fame. It's also where actors like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Josh Duhamel and Michelle Trachtenberg got their start.
The show may be ending its network run, but like countless other daytime drama characters and storylines, it will be revived again and live on via a web series produced by Prospect Park.
Join THR in saying goodbye to All My Children, as we celebrate a few of the show's most memorable newcomers.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR