'All My Children' Farewell Honored With Notable Alumni of ABC's Daytime Drama (Photos)
The long-running soap helped launch the career of several Hollywood actors, including Josh Duhamel and Academy Award Winner Melissa Leo.
After 41 years on the air, the beloved ABC soap opera All My Children signed off on Friday, Sept. 23. As the actors say their final goodbyes, The Hollywood Reporter takes a look back at some of the series’ most famous alumni.
The show is where Susan Lucci (as Erica Kane) grew to fame. It's also where actors like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Josh Duhamel and Michelle Trachtenberg got their start.
The show may be ending its network run, but like countless other daytime drama characters and storylines, it will be revived again and live on via a web series produced by Prospect Park.
Join THR in saying goodbye to All My Children, as we celebrate a few of the show's most memorable newcomers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera