'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' Debut on Hulu (Video)
Prospect Park revived both beloved soaps, which will run Monday through Thursday with a recap show set for Fridays.
Today's the day, soap fans.
After months of wrangling, Prospect Park has debuted the first online original episodes of beloved soap operas All My Children and One Life to Live.
Launching at 5 a.m. for free on Hulu, new 30-minute episodes will be released every Monday through Thursday, with a recap set for Fridays featuring highlights and cast interviews.
“I know it was a long wait,” AMC's Cady McClain (Dixie Cooney Martin) told Hulu of the return. “I know there have been a lot of ups and downs. I just want to assure the fans that it feels like another era of golden years for this show. It’s truly the best that All My Children is and can be again.”
The soaps come nearly four months after Prospect Park announced that the formerly failed effort had been revived.
Watch the premiere episodes of both soaps, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts. Will you keep watching?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR