'Allen Gregory' Creators Set Up Romantic Comedy at Fox
Andy Mogel and Jarrad Paul will write and executive produce "All Business" with Chernin Entertainment on board.
Fox is reteaming with the Allen Gregory creators for a workplace romantic comedy.
The network has picked up a script for All Business from writing duo Andy Mogel and Jarrad Paul, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The comedy revolves around an over-confident optimist who, after he's rejected by the girl of his dreams, buys her struggling company in an absurd attempt to get closer to her.
Mogel and Paul will write and executive produce the 20th Century Fox Television comedy alongside Chernin Entertainment's Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
The duo are currently writing Sony's Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly starrer Devils Night with Gary Sanchez producing. Repped by UTA, Mosaic and Ziffren Brittenham, they most recently penned the Warner Bros. feature Yes Man.
All Business reunites Mogel and Paul with Fox, where the duo co-created (with Jonah Hill) the short-lived animated comedy Allen Gregory. Fox aired seven episodes of the series, which featured a voice cast including Hill, Nat Faxon and Will Forte, in late 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR