'Alpha House' Finale to Feature Anthony Weiner, Bill Murray
Tom Brokaw, Michael Steele and Jeffrey Toobin also will appear in the Jan. 10 episode of the Amazon series.
Anthony Weiner is among the politicians and newspeople set to appear in the season finale of Amazon Studios' Alpha House.
The former New York Representative, who found himself at the center of sexting scandals and unsuccessfully campaigned for New York mayor last year, will make a cameo in the Jan. 10 closer.
Former GOP head Michael Steele, CNN's Jeffrey Toobin and Tom Brokaw also will make appearances during the episode. Bill Murray, who was seen briefly in the series premiere, will return as jailed senator Vernon Smits.
In the finale, Sen. Gil John Biggs (John Goodman) plans an unexpected event for a fellow senator who passes away following an "encounter." Meanwhile, Sen. Louis Laffer (Matt Malloy) learns if he will be representing Nevada for another term and Sen. Robert Bettencourt (Clark Johnson) attempts to fend off rivals in his bid for re-election.
Alpha House, which follows four senators who live together in a house in Washington, D.C., was written by Garry Trudeau, who produces with Elliot Webb and Jonathan Alter. Mark Consuelos also stars with Cynthia Nixon, Amy Sedaris, Wanda Sykes and Julie White.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10