CBS' '48 Hours Mystery' to Air 'Amanda Knox: The Untold Story'
The program will feature Knox's personal accounts of manipulation and sexual intimidation while in prison.
CBS' 48 Hours Mystery will air a special program, Amanda Knox: The Untold Story, on Saturday, Oct. 8 at 10 p.m. following the release of Amanda Knox earlier this week.
The telecast will feature a special report by correspondent Peter Van Sant, revealing details in a letter that Knox wrote of the manipulation and sexual intimidation she suffered while behind bars.
Investigative journalist and CBS News consultant Bob Graham, reading from Knox’s letter to Peter Van Sant: “He was fixated on the topic of sex, with whom I’d done it, how I liked it, if I would like to do it with him. When I realized that he really wanted to talk to me about sex I would try to change the subject.”
48 Hours Mistery will also show exclusive video diaries from Knox's best friend Madison Paxton, whch she collected for more than 10 months. Paxton moved to Italy in support of Knox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'