Amanda Knox's First Interview: 'I Could Have Been More Sensitive'
The Seattle college student caught up in the murder of her roommate in Italy cries at being called a "she-devil," attacks the investigation by Italian police and asks for permission to visit the victim's grave.
After six years of silence, two murder trials and 1,400 days in jail, Amanda Knox finally spoke.
The Seattle college student who was caught up in the murder of her British roommate Meredith Kercher six weeks after arriving in Perugia, Italy, for a study abroad program gave her first televised interview tonight.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR