Amanda Knox's First Interview: 'I Could Have Been More Sensitive'
The Seattle college student caught up in the murder of her roommate in Italy cries at being called a "she-devil," attacks the investigation by Italian police and asks for permission to visit the victim's grave.
After six years of silence, two murder trials and 1,400 days in jail, Amanda Knox finally spoke.
The Seattle college student who was caught up in the murder of her British roommate Meredith Kercher six weeks after arriving in Perugia, Italy, for a study abroad program gave her first televised interview tonight.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)