Amanda Warren Joins Michael Patrick King's 'Mann's World' Pilot
Amanda Warren has joined the cast of NBC's A Mann's World.
The drama project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on a fifty-something Beverly Hills hairdresser and salon owner (Don Johnson) struggling to remain relevant in a world all about looks.
Warren, whose previous TV credits include guest spots on Rubicon, Gossip Girl and Law & Order, will play the part of Michelle.
Sex and the City's Michael Patrick King will write, direct and executive produce. John Melfi (Sex and the City, Rome, Nurse Jackie) will also serve as an executive producer.
The ensemble cast will be filled out by Taylor Kinney, Kelly Hu, Sandra Vergara, Caitlin Crosby and J.R. Bourne.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10