'The Amazing Race': CBS Orders 20th Cycle
The Phil Keoghan-hosted reality competition series will return in the fall and spring 2012 for cycles 19 and 20.
CBS’ Emmy darling The Amazing Race will return for a 20th cycle.
The network announced Thursday that the seven-time Emmy-winning reality series will return for its 19th installment this fall, with its 20th run set for spring 2012.
Hosted by Phil Keoghan, Race completed its 18th edition in May, which saw sisters LaKisha Hoffman and Jennifer Hoffman top Harlem Globetrotters Herb Lang and Nate Lofton.
During Race’s past two editions, the reality competition series averaged 11.19 million viewers with a 3.4/9 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
Jerry Bruckheimer, Bertram van Munster, Jonathan Littman, Elise Doganieri and Mark Vertullo executive produce for Jerry Bruckheimer Television and Earthview, in association with ABC Studios and Amazing Race Productions. Van Munster and Doganieri created the series.
The 19th edition returns this fall on Sundays at 8 p.m. on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR