Amber Portwood of 'Teen Mom' Is 'Safe' After Suicide Attempt
The star of MTV's "Teen Mom" remains hospitalized.
Amber Portwood, the star of MTV's Teen Mom, remains hospitalized after threatening to commit suicide.
"Amber is safe and getting the help she needs right now. Thanks for your prayers and support," Tweeted her ex-fiance, Gary Shirley, the father to daughter, Leah.
He also set up an email account so that fans could send well wishes: email@example.com.
"The amount of positive support and energy has been overwhelming," he wrote on Facebook.
Shirley was the one who placed the 911 call Tuesday morning.
In December 2010, Portwood was charged with two felony counts of domestic battery, one felony count of neglect of a dependent and one misdemeanor count of domestic battery after hitting Shirley in front of their 2-year-old daughter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR