'Glee's' Amber Riley Faints on Red Carpet
The actress has recovered from the collapse, confessing: "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes!"
Even seasoned TV stars are not immune to the chaos of the red carpet. On Tuesday night, before a Glee panel discussion in Los Angeles, Amber Riley fainted while doing interviews for the show, surrounded by cameras.
The actress, who plays soul diva Mercedes, quickly recovered from her collapse and was able to sit with castmates and producers on the panel at the TV Academy of Arts and Sciences in North Hollywood.
"I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I'd be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes," Riley later explained via Twitter.
Riley added: "I'd also like to thank the photographers for being so professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
At the TV Academy, she delivered one of the best lines of the night when asked to recall her favorite moment with on-screen love interest Chord Overstreet.
"It's always interesting when we kiss because both of our lips are so big," she said, drawing laughs from the audience. "We have to figure out whose lips are going to be on top!"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR