AMC Rebrands With New Logo, Tagline
"Something More" replaces "Story Matters Here" as the network gets a facelift.
AMC is giving itself a makeover.
The cable-network home to Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead is rebranding with a new logo and tagline to reflect its commitment to original storytelling.
Gone is the standard AMC logo and "Story Matters Here" tagline, with both replaced by a gold box and "Something More" motto.
"AMC: Something More further refines our focus on- and off-air and speaks to our promise to viewers to provide an experience that is unexpected, unconventional and uncompromising,” AMC executive vp marketing Linda Schupack said in a statement announcing the rebranding Monday. "However we express the brand, we want to give our audience something deeper, something richer, something more."
The facelift marks AMC's first rebranding since 2009, with the gold box logo suggesting "premium quality" and "popular appeal," the network said.
The new logo and tagline made their debut during Sunday's The Walking Dead season-three finale, which the network used to also promote next week's return of Mad Men.
Brand and creative agency Troika teamed with AMC for the rebrand.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR