AMC's 'Killing' Has Strong Second Week
The drama averaged 2.6 million viewers Sunday night, nearly on par with its premiere.
AMC's The Killing held up well in its second week.
After drawing 2.7 million viewers to its two-hour premiere April 3, Sunday night's episode averaged 2.6 million at 10 p.m. That includes 993,000 viewers in the adults 24-54 demo.
When including the numbers from two encore airings at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m., Killing pulled in a total of 4 million viewers.
The drama, which has received strong reviews, stars Mireille Enos, Michelle Forbes and Billy Campbell.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws