AMC's 'Killing' Has Strong Second Week
The drama averaged 2.6 million viewers Sunday night, nearly on par with its premiere.
AMC's The Killing held up well in its second week.
After drawing 2.7 million viewers to its two-hour premiere April 3, Sunday night's episode averaged 2.6 million at 10 p.m. That includes 993,000 viewers in the adults 24-54 demo.
When including the numbers from two encore airings at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m., Killing pulled in a total of 4 million viewers.
The drama, which has received strong reviews, stars Mireille Enos, Michelle Forbes and Billy Campbell.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR