AMC's 'Turn' Finds Its George Washington
Actor Ian Kahn has joined the period drama series, which stars Jamie Bell and premieres April 6.
AMC's period drama Turn has found its George Washington.
Actor Ian Kahn has joined the cast of the one-hour drama centered on the story of America's first spy group, the Culper Ring, the cable network announced Friday afternoon.
Based on Washington's Spies by Alexander Rose, Turn follows Abe Woodhull (Jamie Bell), a farmer living in British-occupied Long Island, bands together with a group of childhood friends to form the Culper Ring, who help Washington turn the tide of the war in the Rebel's favor.
Kahn's previous television credits include Shameless, Bones, Parenthood, Suits, The Mentalist and Castle. He has also starred in features The Box and Secrets in the Wall.
Turn is produced by AMC Studios and is executive produced by Barry Josephson and Craig Silverstein, who serves as showrunner.
Turn premieres Sunday, April 6 at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR