Discovery Channel's 'American Chopper,' 'American Guns' Post Good Ratings
The two programs boost the cable network on Monday night.
Discovery Channel's American Chopper: Junior vs. Senior and American Guns posted good ratings on Monday night.
At 9 p.m., American Chopper delivered 2.5 million total viewers and posted a 1.61 rating in the adults 25-54 demographic. The program ranked No. 1 in the men 25-54 category and 18-49, not counting sports.
The second episode of American Guns at 10 p.m. was the No. 2 program among men 25-54 and men 18-49, not including sports telecasts. American Guns drew 1.4 million total viewers and a 0.89 rating in adults 25-54.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR