Jesse James Angers Viewers After Referring to Ex Sandra Bullock as 'Some Hollywood Actress'
Thinking it may give him some street cred in the motorcycle community, many fans aren't pleased with the reality star's reference to his ex-wife on Discovery Channel's "American Chopper."
In addition to losing Discovery Channel’s American Chopper: The Build-Off, Jesse James has made some fans angry over referring to ex-wife Sandra Bullock as “some Hollywood actress.”
On Monday’s episode, the reality star tried to appeal to fans and gain some credibility among the motorcycle community when he admitted to being caught up with his relationship with the Oscar-winning actress and the accompanying glitz.
"I just became like a big shot and like married some Hollywood actress and didn't talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad,” he said on the show. “And I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show them that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."
After marrying in 2005, Bullock, 47, filed for divorce from James, 42, in April 2010 as reports of his multiple infidelities hit the news headlines. TLC’s LA Ink star Kat Von D confirmed she and James were dating about four months later.
Viewers took to their Twitter accounts to express their anger over his apparent disregard to his ex-wife. Here are several viewer reactions that were fit to print.
Note: Some comments have been edited for content and grammar.
i hate Jesse james !! He's always attacking sandra bullock..! He's a self-centered a--hole freak !
Jesse James: Leeching off of others success. First Sandra, then Kat, now you lose to #PDJ. Psh, you never had it.
Jesse James has no class (not that he cares) and a loser. What the heck Sandra B saw in him?
Jesse is so unfair to sandra, blaming her for his mistake, by dishing his fans. that was his fault, not to blame her for it
Does anyone actually like this man?
He's a pig...
Jesse James is so cocky and that is another reason a awesome person like Sandra left him she was too good for him
Pitching a new show to Discovery starring Jesse.. will call it Sandra Bullock's Garage.
What's your take on James' reference to Bullock? Tell us in the comments section below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game