'American Horror Story' Adds Emma Roberts to its 'Coven'
She joins boyfriend Evan Peters in the third season of the FX anthology.
FX is welcoming another member into its coven.
Emma Roberts is joining the third-season cast of American Horror Story: Coven, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Details on which character the actress will play are being kept under wraps other than the fact she's a party girl.
While little is known about the witch-themed season three of American Horror Story, producers said at PaleyFest in March that the series would again search for haunted places in America. Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously told The Hollywood Reporter that next year would feature three characters playing real people, with co-star Kathy Bates being one of them.
Roberts joins a growing cast in the anthology from Glee's Murphy and Brad Falchuk that also includes her boyfriend Evan Peters, who will be back for his third run.
Previously announced co-stars for season three include Angela Bassett, Patti LuPone, Gabourey Sidibe, Bates and returning players Jessica Lange, Peters, Sarah Paulson, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy and Lily Rabe. Season t here will bow in October.
For Roberts, the news comes after Fox passed on its adaptation of Delirium. The AHS casting keeps the actress in the 20th Television fold.
Roberts is repped by CAA and Sweeney Entertainment. TV Line first reported the news.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR