'American Horror Story': Adam Levine Enters the 'Asylum' (Video)
The creepy second trailer also features Emmy nominees Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson facing off.
Once you're committed to Briarcliff, you never get out.
That's the basic rule of thumb for the second season of FX's anthology American Horror Story: Asylum, and one co-stars Adam Levine and Jenna Dewan-Tatum's Leo and Teresa may likely learn if the second teaser for the rebooted series is any indication.
The series, from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, cuts between the old, abandoned building and the East Coast tuberculosis ward turned insane asylum for the criminally insane in the 1960s.
Also on tap, Emmy winner Jessica Lange squares off with Game Change Emmy nominee Sarah Paulson's plucky journalist -- and appears to come out the victor as the latter winds up going from the confines of her home with her partner (played by Clea DuVall) and into the "real darkness" behind the clean, scrubbed walls of the facility.
Looks like the Harmon house from AHS wasn't the only property to keep people locked up.
Check out the trailer below and hit the comments with your theories as to what's going on inside the terrifying institution. American Horror Story: Asylum premieres Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 10 p.m. on FX.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR