Bells and Body Parts Highlight First 'American Horror Story: Asylum' Teaser (Video)
The short clip features a nun -- potentially Jessica Lange's character -- dumping a bucket of body parts.
What American Horror Story: Asylum may be missing in ghosts, it will apparently make up for in all-around creepiness.
The first teaser for the second season of the anthology series from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk features a nun -- likely Jessica Lange's character -- taking a leisurely stroll in what appears to be the woods.
The mysterious and seemingly flip woman pauses, however, to dispose of buckets -- buckets! -- of body parts before walking down a path that leads to a mysterious forest.
In addition, the new clip confirms that the opening credits will at least remain partially the same in the series that features Lange and a handful of Season 1 returning stars playing completely different characters.
Season 2 stars include Adam Levine (seen above on the mysterious Season 2 set), Jenna Dewan, Chloe Sevigny, Joseph Fiennes and James Cromwell, among others.
Watch the teaser below and hit the comments with your thoughts on what the creeptastic nun is up to. American Horror Story: Asylum premieres in October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR