'American Horror Story': Prepare to Repent in First 'Asylum' Trailer (Video)
Jessica Lange returns to play Sister Jude, who has a habit of tormenting some familiar faces.
"Here you will repent for your sins to the only judge that matters," Emmy winner Jessica Lange says in the first trailer for the second season of FX's American Horror Story.
Subtitled Asylum, the anthology series this year takes place at Briarcliff, a former East Coast tuberculosis ward turned insane asylum for the criminally insane in the 1960s.
In the first clip features footage from the series and comes after a string of more than 20 cryptic teasers promoting the series from Glee's Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk.
Lange returns in season two to play Sister Jude, the nun who apparently enjoys tormenting Evan Peters' inmate Kit -- as well as Lily Rabe's Sister Eunice in a story of "fear, lust and insanity."
American Horror Story:Asylum premieres Oct. 17 on FX. Are you looking forward to the reboot? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR