'American Horror Story' Casts 'Planet of the Apes' Co-Star (Exclusive)
Jamie Harris will recur on Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's FX horror drama as sociopath killer.
Planet of the Apes co-star Jamie Harris has booked a recurring role on Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s FX horror drama American Horror Story.
The actor, who most recently appeared as a robber on ABC’s now-canceled No Ordinary Family, will play a sociopath killer named R. Franklin.
American Horror Story, from 20th Television, revolves around Ben and Vivien Harmon (The Practice’s Dylan McDermott, Friday Night Lights’ Connie Britton) who move their family from Boston to a haunted Los Angeles home in an attempt to rebuild their family after a miscarriage and affair. Jessica Lange, Denis O’Hare and Frances Conroy co-star.
The drama, which Murphy described as a “psychosexual thriller,” was picked up to series last month.
Harris currently co-stars in Fox's Rise of the Planet of the Apes as Roy, a one-eyed villain. His credits also include features The Green Hornet and episodes of CSI.
Repped by Innovative Artists and Julia Verdin Management, Harris comes from a family of entertainers. He’s the son of actor Richard Harris (Harry Potter), and his brothers, Jarred Harris (Mad Men) and director Damien Harris are also in the business.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR