'American Horror Story' Casts Zachary Quinto's Partner
"Torchwood's" Teddy Sears will recur as co-owner of the haunted home at the center of the upcoming FX horror series.
Teddy Sears is moving in to Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Horror Story.
The Torchwood: Miracle Day actor has booked a recurring role as Pat, Chad’s (Zachary Quinto) partner and co-owner of the haunted home at the center of the FX horror series from the Glee co-creators.
Sears began filming the role Wednesday.
Quinto was cast last week as the gay former owner of the creepy home where Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) reside. The project marks the former Heroes star’s return to television.
Sears joins a roster of former residents of the bizarre home in which the Harmons now reside, including Lily Rabe and Denis O’Hare, who plays Larry “The Burn Guy.”
Sears, who played the blue eyed man on Torchwood, also appeared in A Single Man, as Colin Firth’s next door neighbor.
He is repped by APA and Ramos Management. American Horror Story debuts Oct. 5 on FX.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)