'American Horror Story': Dylan McDermott Poised to Enter the 'Asylum'
The actor, who starred as Ben Harmon in the first season of the FX horror anthology, will return for the all-new second season, co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed.
Dylan McDermott is checking back into American Horror Story.
The actor, who starred as the cheating Ben Harmon in the first season of the Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk anthology, is poised to return for Asylum.
"So thrilled to announce Dylan McDermott is returning to American Horror Story!" Murphy announced via Twitter.
McDermott joins season one co-stars Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe in Asylum. Details on who McDermott would play or how many episodes he'd be featured in this season are being kept under wraps. New to Asylum are co-stars Chloe Sevigny, James Cromwell, Jospeh Fiennes and Ian McShane, among others.
Meanwhile, McDermott's AHS co-star and Nashville frontwoman Connie Britton told The Hollywood Reporter that she's open to returning should time permit.
"If we could ever schedule it, I would definitely love to. Ryan and I have talked about it; it's a little tough shooting a series in Nashville and they're shooting Horror Story right now. But if we could pull it off, I know we will try to do that," she told THR.
American Horror Story: Asylum premieres Wednesday at 10 p.m. on FX.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR