'American Horror Story' Adds 'Homeland' Actor (Exclusive)
Amir Arison will guest star in the Nov. 16 episode of the FX thriller.
Could the Harmons (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) have found a buyer for their haunted abode on FX's American Horror Story?
The FX series from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk has tapped Homeland's Amir Arison to guest star in the Nov. 16 "Open House" episode as a handsome businessman, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Arison will play Joe Escandarian, a real estate developer interested in buying the Harmons home with an intent that upsets many of the house's current "occupants." AHS insiders say Arison's appearance as Joe will answer several of the series' burning questions currently unresolved. Considering Joe, like Ben (McDermott), is able to see a young Moira (Alexandra Breckenridge), that might be among them.
Arison recurs on Showtime's Homeland as Prince Farid Bin Abbud. His credits also include recurring gigs on ABC Family's State of Georgia as well asthe features The Visitor and I Hate Valentine's Day.
Repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and manager Sweet180, he next appears in Bryan Singer's H+.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR