'American Horror Story': New Art Leaves You Dangling
The drama from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk continues its mysterious campaign.
FX is pulling out all the stops for its upcoming drama American Horror Story.
Just hours after the first video teaser featuring Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton and the rest of the cast was released, the cable network has unveiled the keyart for the “psycho-sexual” horror-thriller.
Revolving around a family that moves from Boston to a creepy Los Angeles mansion, the series, from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, has what Murphy estimated were eight cliffhangers in the 90-minute premiere (set for Oct. 5).
“By the third episode, all of those big mysteries are settled and I think the audience can just be along for the ride,” Murphy said earlier this month at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour in Beverly Hills.
Among them: the rubberman that, judging from the new keyart, appears to be part of the house’s many mysteries.
After seeing the trailer and the key art, are you ready to move in?
American Horror Story bows Oct. 5 at 10 p.m. on FX.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR