'American Horror Story' Sees Ratings Rebound in Third Week
UPDATED: FX's hourlong drama climbed 12 percent in adults 18-49 and 5 percent in total viewers.
FX's American Horror Story bounced back a bit in the ratings, climbing 5 percent in total viewers for its third episode and reaching a series high in adults 18-34.
The series was up 12 percent among adults 18-49 (2.03 million vs. 1.75 million), approaching the premiere demo rating of 2.04.
In adults 18-34, American Horror Story pulled a series high of 1.25 million, a gain of 24 percent from last week. The episode also performed especially well among men 18-34, where it posted another series high.
Capitalizing on Halloween, FX has scheduled a marathon of the first 4 episodes of American Horror Story for Monday, Oct. 31.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera