'America's Got Talent' Discovers Six-Year-Old Screamo Star (Video)
Judge Mel B., aka Scary Spice, is frightened by auditioning elementary school musicians.
America’s Got Talent may have discovered the next big heavy-metal superstar, and she’s only six years old.
In her pre-show interview, Aaralyn O’Neil was all sugar and spice and everything nice as her big-brother drummer, Izzy, age 9, told a cute story about his little sister hiding in his drum set, then discovering she could sing.
“When we go out there, we are going to smile and be proud and not be nervous,” said the elementary school vocalist.
Judge Howard Stern was delighted by their cuteness.
“I can’t wait to hear your sweet music,” he told the siblings.
As the two siblings took the stage, however, Aaralyn’s vocals underwent an exorcism, unleashing what could only be described as screamo metal with an even more gothic title: “Zombie Skin.”
How frightening was the little tyke? Let’s just say she freaked out the scariest of all Spice Girls.
“Scary Spice is officially scared,” said Mel B.
Stern hit his buzzer for fear the child would lose her voice.
“I was afraid your voice was going to blow out,” said the paternal talk-show host.
There was nothing to fear, for the fates of the pint-sized head bangers both were sent through to Las Vegas.
To see how it played out, watch below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR