'America's Got Talent': Heidi Klum Poised to Become 4th Judge
She'll join Howard Stern, Howie Mandel and new addition Mel B on the summer competition series.
Heidi Klum is poised to become America's Got Talent's fourth judge.
The former Project Runway host/judge will officially be named to the bench of NBC's summer reality competition series on Monday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TMZ, Klum will join Howard Stern, Howie Mandel and new addition Mel B of the Spice Girls on the panel.
The former model earned an Emmy nomination in 2008 for her role on Lifetime's Project Runway, which she also executive produces. In addition, Klum has served as host of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show a number of times. She's also hosted the German incarnation of Project Runway since 2006.
Mel B joined the series in February, replacing Sharon Osbourne, who announced her departure from the talent show in August, claiming that NBC fired her son Jack Osbourne from its competition entry Stars Earn Stripes after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. NBC refuted that claim.
Klum's addition marks the first time AGT has featured a four-judge panel. Klum is repped by WME.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR