'America's Got Talent' Snags Nicki Minaj, Tony Bennett and Susan Boyle
The NBC reality competition series will also feature appearances by fifth season winner Michael Grimm, finalist Jackie Evancho and Def Leppard, among others.
America's Got Talent is ramping up the last few weeks of its season, with NBC announcing on Thursday the rest of the musical guests.
Performers include Tony Bennett with Queen Latifah, Susan Boyle, the fifth season winner Michael Grimm, finalist Jackie Evancho, Il Divo, David Guetta with Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida, Def Leppard and Cirque du Soleil's Iris.
Here is the rundown for their appearances:
Wednesday, Aug. 31: David Guetta with Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida, "Where Them Girls At" and Susan Boyle, "You Have to Be There"
Tuesday, Sept. 6: Michael Grimm, "Stay With Me Baby"
Wednesday, Sept. 7: Il Divo, "Wicked Game" and Def Leppard, "Rock of Ages: Pour Some Sugar on Me"
Wednesday, Sept. 14: Jackie Evancho, "Nessun Dorma"; Tony Bennett with Queen Latifah, "Who Can I Turn To"; and Cirque du Soleil's Iris
Last night's Talent resuts show scored its top Wednesday in both total viewers and the key adults 18-49 demographic since July 13, drawing 11.1 million and a 2.8 rating.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR