'America's Got Talent' Winner Revealed
The Olate Dogs, a dog act from New Jersey, were crowned the season seven winners.
America's Got Talent has crowned its latest winner.
NBC's talent competition series named the Olate Dogs, a traveling dog act from New Jersey, as the winner of season seven on Thursday's finale, taking the $1 million grand prize and headlining a Las Vegas show. They also performed live on Today on Friday.
"This has been the end and beginning to our journey. America's Got Talent' has been the most exceptional experience that either of us has ever been on; this is a dream come true after many years of hard work," said the Olate Dogs in a statement.
The Olate Dogs -- led by Richard Olate and his son Nicholas -- topped finalists Joe Castillo, a sand story artist; comedian Tom Cotter; William Close, an Earth Harp inventor; artist David Garibaldi; and the dance group The Untouchables.
The season finale included performances and guest stars by OneRepublic, Flo Rida, Justin Bieber, Green Day, Ne-Yo, Joan Rivers and the Blue Man Group.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)