'America's Next Top Model' Finalist to Star in ABC's Jeff Lowell Comedy
Model-turned-actress Analeigh Tipton will play the lead in the network's untitled comedy from Lowell and Peter Traugott.
Former America's Next Top Model finalist Analeigh Tipton is heading to TV full time.
The model-turned-actress has been tapped to star in ABC's untitled Jeff Lowell comedy pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera romantic comedy exposes the unfiltered internal monologues of a young couple, Peter and Dana (Tipton), embarking on a new relationship. Lowell (Two and a Half Men, Just Shoot Me) will pen the script and executive produce the ABC Studios and Brillstein Entertainment Partners pilot alongside EP Peter Traugott.
Dana is described as pretty and friendly -- unlike most New Yorkers.
Tipton, who finished third in the 11th cycle of America's Next Top Model, is also a former figure skater and actress. Her credits include roles in The Big Bang Theory, The Green Hornet, Hung, Warm Bodies and Crazy, Stupid, Love. She's repped by CAA, Mosaic and McKuin Frankel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR