'America's Next Top Model' Jael Strauss' Meth Addiction Revealed on 'Dr. Phil' (Video)
The TV self-help guru stages an intervention on Thursday's episode.
Jael Strauss, who competed on the eighth cycle of America's Next Top Model, reveals a stunning physical transformation on Thursday's installment of Dr. Phil, where her family attempts an intervention over her crippling meth addiction.
"Do the drugs get her and take her life, or do we get her and save her life?" asks Dr. Phil McGraw in a promo for the episode, which shows Strauss running off the set and into the Paramount studio lot.
Strauss' parents reached out to the TV self-help guru to help the 28-year-old former aspiring model, who appeared on Top Model in 2007 as a fresh-faced beauty; she was shown on camera mourning the death of a friend who had died of an overdose.
Watch the teaser below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR