'America's Next Top Model' Preview: Contestants Bring Video Game Characters to Life (Video)
The challenge winner will be featured in Naughty Dog's "Uncharted 3."
The America's Next Top Model: College Edition hopefuls get their game on in Friday's episode.
The contestants visit a special effects production house where their challenge is to bring a video game character to life. Wearing a body suit equipped with sensors, the models use movement, gestures and poses to create their own signature taunt.
The winning move, which will be judged by Taylor Kurosaki of Sony-owned Naughty Dog Inc., will be featured in the company's Uncharted 3 video game.
The episode also features a photo shoot at an old train museum where the models must pose in Victorian garb alongside an owl.
Top Model airs on The CW at 8 p.m. Fridays. Watch a preview of this week's episode below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR