'America's Next Top Model' Preview: Contestants Bring Video Game Characters to Life (Video)
The challenge winner will be featured in Naughty Dog's "Uncharted 3."
The America's Next Top Model: College Edition hopefuls get their game on in Friday's episode.
The contestants visit a special effects production house where their challenge is to bring a video game character to life. Wearing a body suit equipped with sensors, the models use movement, gestures and poses to create their own signature taunt.
The winning move, which will be judged by Taylor Kurosaki of Sony-owned Naughty Dog Inc., will be featured in the company's Uncharted 3 video game.
The episode also features a photo shoot at an old train museum where the models must pose in Victorian garb alongside an owl.
Top Model airs on The CW at 8 p.m. Fridays. Watch a preview of this week's episode below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)