Amy Adams Watches Her 'Grease'-Inspired On-Camera Debut (Video)
The 'American Hustler' actress saw her banking commercial for the first time, which had her singing about "free checking with no minimum" in a poodle skirt.
Before Amy Adams played a stripper turned con artist in the funky American Hustle or even became a Disney princess in Enchanted, she put her theater-trained vocal chops to work for...free checking.
On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Monday, the actress was shocked to find out that the host had dug up her first on-camera gig, which she got to watch for the first time.
"Before theater, if you don't mind me saying this, I loved your work from a commercial that we found," said Jimmy Fallon, taking Adams by surprise. "It was like a Grease parody?" To which she responded, "Oh my God, that's my first on-camera job -- I've never seen this!"
The commercial has Adams in a poodle skirt and high ponytail, singing a version of Grease's "Summer Lovin'" ("Summer Bankin'...had me some fun") with a John Travolta-esque co-star.
Watch the retro clip below:
What do you think of Adams' Grease-inspired gig? Sound off in the comments below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed